Guangzhou International Food & Ingredients Fair (GIFMS) will celebrate its 3rd edition from June 26 to 29 at Poly World Trade Center, hosted by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT). As a top brand of food exhibition in Guangzhou, GIFMS is highly praised for its precise trading matchmaking, comprehensive services and boost of the development of food industry, visited by exhibitors and buyers from all over the world. It offers a great platform for you to promote new concept and products, to get latest market information and to seize opportunities for rich benefits in food economy.
GIFMS 2014 will join hands with Chamber of Commerce and Department of Commerce of other countries to hold a big festival for international food industry. Two professional trade halls,
International Frozen Food Trade Fair and Halal Food Fair will make their debut in the exhibition along with high-quality exhibits from various areas.
Cake, Cookie, Candy, Dried Fruit& Candied Fruit, Sweets& Chocolate, Nuts
Meat & Aquatic Food
Frozen Meat, Canned Food, Meat Semi-Finished Products, Instant Meat, Cured Meat, Aquatic Food
Fresh Vegetable, Fresh Fruit, Organic Vegetable, Organic Fruit, Native Products, Bean Products
Wine & Liquor, Beer, Tea, Coffee, Milk& Diary Drinks, Soy Drinks, Fruit Juice, Sodas, Functional Drinks
The Staple & Subsidiary Food
Cereal Grains, Oil, Sauces and Condiments, Non-Staple Food, Bread & Bakery
Infant Food, Healthy Food for the Middle and Aged, Food for Brain Health
Events & Activities
- Gourmet Appreciation Party
- International Forum of Halal Food in South China
- Field Trip of Halal Food in Guangzhou
- Promotion Festival of Halal Food Culture
- Logistic Summit of Cold Chain in Catering Industry
- Opening Celebration and Investment Meeting of E-commerce Food Enterprises
- Catering Food Purchasing Auction
- Frozen Food Batch Auction
- Guangzhou International Food & Ingredients Conference
- Forum of Development and Revolution of Ingredient Supply Chain
- Cooperation Forum on Ingredients & Food Between Yunnan and Guangdong Industries
- World Chinese Cooking Master Championship
- Guangzhou Chinese and Western Cooking Vocational Contest
- “Gourmet Night”—Season of Sharing Green Organic Food of Yunnan
Thursday - Sunday June 26-29, 2014
Admission: For trade visitors aged 18 or above only.
Whether you plan to visit factories, set up meetings with local com-panies, or purchase products, we can help! Our special package includes everything below and more:
|E- Invitation application||Transportation in the City|
|Group Hotel Reservations||Air and Train Tickets|
|Interpreter||Fair information inquire|
Pazhou Complex has replaced the Liuhua Complex to be the only host venue for the Canton Fair (China Import and Export Fair) since the 104th session.
A 450m-long and 30m-wide Pearl Promenade with an 8m elevation runs east-west direction in the exhibition hall. Elevators, escalators, stairs and other 4 vertical transportation facilities enable smooth and easy transport for visitors.
Business centers, service counters, banks, customs, post offices, travel agencies, restaurants and ticket centers are set up along the Promenade.