Guangzhou International Metalworking Exhibition (Asiametal) will be held on September 15-17 at Pazhou Complex in Guangzhou, organized by Messe Frankfurt Company. Asiametal, sharing rich resources and enjoying synergy effect, focuses on machine tools, dies, metal plate / pipe, sheet metal stamping, machining technology and tools. A variety of international brands will be invited to showcase their latest technology and innovative product so that a comprehensive communication platform will be built up for metal working industry within the area.
· Metal cutting machine tools
· Metal forming machine tools
· Special machine tools
· Other machine
· Physical and chemical process processor
· Metal pipe, plate, bar and wire processing technology and equipment
· Cold, heat processing technology and equipment
· Tools, precision tools, cutting tools, pneumatic and mechanical hand tools
· Parts, components and machine tool accessories
· Measurement systems and quality control systems
· Numerical control system, digital readouts, and machine appliances
· Software, computer systems, integrated systems and peripherals
· Automation and motion control components
· Honing, lapping, polishing and superfinishing machine
· Mold processing technology and equipment
· Other manufacturing equipment
Monday - Tuesday September 15 – 16, 2014 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday September 17, 2014 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Admission: trade visitors only
Whether you plan to visit factories, set up meetings with local com-panies, or purchase products, we can help! Our special package includes everything below and more:
|E- Invitation application||Transportation in the City|
|Group Hotel Reservations||Air and Train Tickets|
|Interpreter||Fair information inquire|
Pazhou Complex has replaced the Liuhua Complex to be the only host venue for the Canton Fair (China Import and Export Fair) since the 104th session.
A 450m-long and 30m-wide Pearl Promenade with an 8m elevation runs east-west direction in the exhibition hall. Elevators, escalators, stairs and other 4 vertical transportation facilities enable smooth and easy transport for visitors.
Business centers, service counters, banks, customs, post offices, travel agencies, restaurants and ticket centers are set up along the Promenade.