LED CHINA has evolved into one of the most influential trade events for the industry. This is the only fair in China where every spectrum of the LED industry is showcased. With exhibits ranging from signage to lighting, display to applications, chips to packaging and equipment to components, the fair offers the most comprehensive one-stop LED sourcing platform.
LED CHINA 2012 will take place from 20-23 February 2012 at the China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Area B in Guangzhou. It is expected to comprise over 1,100 exhibitors in 5 specialized sections occupying 70,000 square metres in exhibition space. As an important part of the fair, the LED Lighting sector is projected to draw over 600 lighting companies presenting the latest LED indoor & outdoor lighting products and trends on LED Streetlight, Solar LED Lights, LED Daylight Lamps, LED Decorative Lighting, etc.
- LED Indoor Lighting (Daylight Lamps / Spotlight, etc.)
- LED Outdoor Lighting (Streetlight / Tunnel Lighting, etc.)
- LED Traffic / Automobile Light
- LED Decorative Lighting(Net Lights/Christmas Lights, etc.)
- LED Decorative Lighting Accessories
- LED Illuminant / Neon
- LED Display, LED/LCD Television & Control System
- LED Backlight
- LED Chips / Epitaxial Wafer / Materials
- LED Packaging and Supporting Materials
- OLED, LD, EL, Laser Sensor, etc.
- LED Manufacturing Equipments & Testing Instruments
Whether you plan to visit factories, set up meetings with local com-panies, or purchase products, we can help! Our special package includes everything below and more:
|E- Invitation application||Transportation in the City|
|Group Hotel Reservations||Air and Train Tickets|
|Interpreter||Fair information inquire|
Pazhou Complex has replaced the Liuhua Complex to be the only host venue for the Canton Fair (China Import and Export Fair) since the 104th session.
A 450m-long and 30m-wide Pearl Promenade with an 8m elevation runs east-west direction in the exhibition hall. Elevators, escalators, stairs and other 4 vertical transportation facilities enable smooth and easy transport for visitors.
Business centers, service counters, banks, customs, post offices, travel agencies, restaurants and ticket centers are set up along the Promenade.