Organized by Guangzhou Poly Jinhan Exhibition Co., Ltd., Jinhan Fair for Home & Gifts (Jinhan Fair for short) will celebrate its 30th edition on October 21-27 at Poly World Trade Center Expo in Guangzhou. Held twice a year, the fair is an export trade platform next to the Canton Fair but focus more on the professional sector of home & gifts, and also the only UFI approved export trading fair of home & gifts in China.
Each session of the Fair has attracted over 50,000 overseas buyers from over 190 countries and regions, which include importers, wholesalers, franchisers, department stores and supermarkets from the global home & gift industry. With a development of 14 years, Jinhan Fair is now recognized and trusted by 200,000 international professional buyers, bringing you a golden opportunity of face-to-face introduction of the latest trends in home decoration and the global retail updated by several international masters of design and sourcing.
- Lightings; Picture Frames, Posters & Art Prints; Contemporary Arts & Crafts; Home Accessories; Home & Household Textiles
- Living Room Furniture; Dining Room Furniture; Bedroom Furniture; Kitchen Furniture
- Ornamental Flowers, Plants and Trees; Easter and Valentine''s Day Decoration; Christmas and Advent; Seasonal Decoration; Floristics and Ornamental Accessories
Outdoor & Garden
- Outdoor Furniture; Garden Accessories
- Paper Products; Giftware; Games & Toys; Candles and Room Fragrances
- Porcelain and Ceramics; Glassware; Baskets & Wickerwork
Tuesday - Sunday October 21-26, 2014 9:00am - 9:00pm
Monday October 27, 2014 9:00am - 4:00pm
Admission: Only open for overseas buyers and purchasing agents
Whether you plan to visit factories, set up meetings with local com-panies, or purchase products, we can help! Our special package includes everything below and more:
|E- Invitation application||Transportation in the City|
|Group Hotel Reservations||Air and Train Tickets|
|Interpreter||Fair information inquire|
Pazhou Complex has replaced the Liuhua Complex to be the only host venue for the Canton Fair (China Import and Export Fair) since the 104th session.
A 450m-long and 30m-wide Pearl Promenade with an 8m elevation runs east-west direction in the exhibition hall. Elevators, escalators, stairs and other 4 vertical transportation facilities enable smooth and easy transport for visitors.
Business centers, service counters, banks, customs, post offices, travel agencies, restaurants and ticket centers are set up along the Promenade.