2012 Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition)
To be held from 13-16 October, 2012, the HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition) continues to maintaining its top spot as the world’s largest electronics event. More than 3,100 exhibitors from 28 countries and regions took part in the 2011 edition.
Branded for Quality
The Hall of Fame is the fair’s premium zone, and is where exhibitors can extend awareness of their high-quality branded products. In 2011 the fair featured more than 400 well-known brands such as Alcatel, Binatone, Coby, Desay, Fujikon, German Pool, Goodway, Malata, Motorola, Nextbase, Philips, Pierre Cardin, Princess, Skyworth, VTech, Westinghouse, and many more.
Product zones help visitors locate the exhibitors and products they are looking for quickly and conveniently.
The Invention Zone, launched in 2011, links inventors of exciting electronics developments with manufacturers who can bring an important commercial angle to the ideas. Also making a welcome return after its 2011 debut is the Mobile Devices & Accessories Zone, which is dedicated to products such as smart phones, tablet PCs and related accessories.
Major Exhibit Categories:
- Audio Visual Products
- Bags & Cases
- Computer & Peripherals
- Digital Imaging
- Electronic Accessories
- Electronic Gaming
- Healthcare Electronics
- Home Appliances
- In-Vehicle Electronics & Navigation Systems
- Mobile Devices & Accessories
- Office Automation & Equipment
- Personal Electronics
- Security Products
- Telecommunications Products
- Testing, Inspection & Certification
- Trade Services
- Hall of Fame
- Technology Exchange Zone
1. Hall of Fame (Hall 1): Dedicated to showcase top of the range brand names and stylish products in an exclusive and magnificent setting.
2. Technology Exchange Zone: Display of innovations, ideas and prototypes for display tomorrow''s applications and production.
3. Electronics Seminars: Key industry experts sharing views on market trends, business opportunities and challenges of electronic products